Final Project 04/22/2020

OK so I think I am going to go with my branding idea.

Here are some ideas.

I made my instagram in 2017 so the same isn't the most professional (jesssicarrot, a nickname from HS). I could change it to something like ledrowski_designs or I could go with jessicaret (caret= ^ ) which could reference typography or design in general. I've been looking at the rebrand of &Walsh, and how it focus in on the ampersand, so I could try something like that.



&Walsh: (I really love how she chose to brand her business, just some inspiration.)





Heres a color scheme, I am using it on the website I am coding for another class:


Yeah thats what I've got for now.









Comments

  1. I think the caret (^) idea is really clever, especially how you explained it relates to graphic design. The ampersand (&) is also pretty cool, but I've seen it before, quite a bit. I hardly ever see the caret used. I'd like to see you push that. Your color scheme is pretty and works well. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you're taking this project more toward typography! I also think the caret is a great idea and I like seeing how you are planning everything out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment