Sketches for Visual Sequential Narrative



I was a little unsure of where I wanted to take my idea of a journey, and was thinking of changing it. I did some sketches and wrote down my thoughts as I did so, and now I think I have a better idea of the story I am trying to tell. As we go through life, we usually have a primary goal. However, we have no idea how or if we will be able to make it there. I was to use the imagery of a tiny person walking towards a vast impossible landscape to represent that journey. 

My original image did not really tell a story, so this person needs a visual representation of their end goal. I am thinking some form of tower or lighthouse. I also would like to use the landscape I put together to show time in some way. I could use the season, or the day/night cycle to show this. (or weather as well). 

Comments

  1. I love the idea of a lighthouse representing hope. This is a very powerful idea. Although I did like the initial image you shared, I can understand why you'd like to try something new. The day-to-night cycle is a very cool idea, and I can't wait to see how you'll design it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment