Final Critique 05/04/2020: Branding

Here's an overview of what I accomplished.
-2 Logos
-A visual language
-A business Card
-2 Animations

What I did not accomplish
-picking a name for my instagram, Jessicaret, ledrowski_design, etc.
-I was going to edit some photos of myself to be all cool and fit this aesthetic but I'm not the biggest fan of putting my face on the internet, so I opted out of that. Maybe in the future.


LOGOS

A simple version:
And a more complex one:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the typefaces and colors that I used.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUSINESS CARD

Here is my final business card, I chose to mock it up in some photoshop templates. I am now realizing that I forgot to add my instagram to these, if I actually get these printed I'll make sure to add that info.







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANIMATION

I've slowly been teaching myself adobe animate, so I figured it would make sense to use those new skills here. I just animated my logo in two different ways. The 2nd one is a bit choppy, I also would like to try animating the Carets bouncing into place, to make use of squash and stretch.

Overall I am pretty happy with them.








Comments